Tuesday, June 26, 2012

At a Crossroad Which Way Do I Go

As I said earlier I had been saved for 12 years and my life was becoming a great struggle. I was turning 40 and felt unloved, unwanted, unappreciated and unlovely (lot of un's). Instead of growing closer to my Lord I was drifting further away, I had begun to blame God for all that was happening to me and my marriage (after all Linda could never be to blame). Depression had settled in, divorce was on the horizon and someone in the wings was saying I want you, I appreciate you, I think you are pretty. What do I do everything in me had been taught this is wrong, he is someone else's husband. Misery set in, I'm now divorced, two young girls to take care of, lonely beyond imagination, and someone is saying "I want you, I appreciate you, I think you are pretty." I felt rejected by my husband and abandoned by God. Instead of calling on God for strength I said" I will not pray, I will not read the blble, I will not go to church, because God did not keep me from temptation. With all the I will's who do you think was pouring that into my head? At a crossroad what did I do?

2 comments:

  1. And that's just like the enemy. He's out to steal, kill and destory, the sad thing is that most people (me included at one time) don't realize it until they have fallen so far into the pit they feel as if there is no way out and hopeless beyond belief. BUT GOD says, if only my people will turn from their wicked ways, pray, humble themselves and seek my face, I will forgive their sin.

    ReplyDelete