Friday, June 22, 2012

Finding Christ

Since I really have never done this before I really do not know where to begin. The purpose of this blog is to share my walk with God.

In 1974, at the age of 27, I had been searching for sometime for an answer to the void I had in my life. Then at the right time, the right moment God placed my own sister in front of me and I noticed there was a change in her(a change for the better) listening to her and watching her; I realized what she had was what I needed. I finally asked her what is going on why have you changed? She began to tell about the Good News of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and as she talked conviction fell on me and I repented and surrended my life to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Wasn't that great and life was happy everafter; not hardly. That is only the first step, salvation is free Jesus paid my debt. 2Corinthian 5:21 " He made Him who knew no sin to become sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him"  Day one and all is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment